Terms and Conditions
As a client, (or potential client) or by using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional wellbeing, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue a coaching relationship at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that my coach is not a consultant. Therefore coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other professionals. I agree that decisions in these areas are solely my responsibility and will seek independent professional guidance for any of these areas where appropriate.
5. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
6. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
7. I understand that information including my email, contact information, and anything discussed with my coach will be held as strictly confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
8. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.